It is a body filler made of Patented Micro beads of cross-linked HA. Additionally, it is only beneficial for body use. However, women can use it to aid with breast and buttock augmentation. This bridging ha is supplied and embedded in a disposable syringe, and it should only be injected into 1 patient. It should not be dispensed and injected into 2 individuals. The product's packing quantity or capacity is noted on the outside of the packaging box.
It is a single-use medical device that autoclaves and is not meant to be used again. The innovative three-staged micro bead processing method used by it enables us to increase viscosity and provide long-lasting filler. It may provide a range of premium fillers depending on their purpose by adjusting the cross-linking speed to change the consistency.
Area of use:
Breasts and buttocks augmentation
Deep dermis, subcutaneous tissue shallow
Strengths of caratbody:
This product has high cohesiveness and viscosity
It has long-lasting effects
High hydrophilic capacity and stable molecular structure
Instruction for Use & Manipulation Sequence:
1. Verify the product's content and packaging status
2. Read the instruction manual thoroughly.
3. Use packed and sterilized products
4. Carefully take out the syringe from the packing.
5. Check the injected volume in the syringe after opening the box, and look for any deformation, cracks, or other damages.
6. Choose a needle syringe that is appropriate for the area to be injected, open the syringe cap, and connect the needle of the syringe to prevent contamination.
7. The substance in the syringe should be injected into the dermis
8. Dispose of the contents of the syringe after use, depending on the user's selection.
9. If the 1.1ml face filler product does not include a needle, an ultra-thin wall 25G 13mm injection needle (with a 0.4mm internal diameter) is advised.
10. It is advised that the bevel of the needle's tip should face upward during administration; the depth of the injection may be determined by the form of the needle as it protrudes from under the skin. Once the syringe is in place, slowly inject Beads MaxTM while inserting the needle into the skin next, and then withdraw the needle from the skin at the same angle as insertion. Do not push the plunger during the needle's withdrawal from the skin to prevent leaking from the needlepoint. The injection needs to go deep into the dermis for the desired outcome. Ha will quickly deteriorate if the injection is made too deep or in the inner layer of the muscle, shortening the duration period. A too-lightly given injection might cause swelling or blue discoloration of the skin.
11. It is advised to use a 16–18G cannula for 10ml of body filler product (Semi-permanent cannula). Using a deliberate shaking and rotating motion, insert the cannula into the fat layer, enabling the fat layer to expand before the injection.
Injections for breast augmentation should be made near the top of the breast. If you inject from the bottom of the breast, ptosis or drooping might result.
Use it only where you want to.
Avoid injecting into epithelial tissue.
Avoid using in individuals who have allergies, inflammation, skin disease, or other conditions comparable to these.
Avoid mixing it with other substances or instruments.
Avoid combining with dermabrasion, laser therapy, chemical peels, or other surgical techniques.
Avoid using during pregnancy or lactation
Use with caution if a self-immune illness is present or being treated
Minors are not allowed to use it.
Patients who are hypersensitive to ha should not use this product.
Avoid administering to individuals who are prone to developing hypertrophic scars.
Avoid using in regions where infectious skin illnesses are active or where dermatitis is prevalent (pimples, herpes & etc.)
Store at room temperature
Avoid direct sunlight.
Do not store with freezing.
All Celmade shipments originate from South Korea. We help the main features of sending products to more than 50 countries all around the world.
We will help you best delivery method after confirming the order. Shipping cost and delivery time vary depending on the destination
country, but it takes approximately 3-10 business days. This is based on
International Courier, DHL, FEDEX, Professional Courier (Russia region), etc.,
and may change depending on the logistics situation in the destination country. This does not include Force Majeure, such as natural disasters, political circumstances, or delays in customs clearance.
When shipping starts after ordering, please log in by entering your Email ID and PW.
A Tracking Number is created to track the product and you can track the shipment.
If delivery is delayed by more than 10 days, please contact the Customs of your Country or the Customer Service Center of your Local Logistics Company directly. Delivery delays may be due to issues with Documents and Qualifications required for Customs Clearance and Taxation according to the Destination Country’s Tax Laws, and Celmade is not involved in taxes and customs clearance in the destination country.
For further inquiries, please contact the Celmade Customer Service Center.